Preparing for success at Rome High School
The BRIDGE Law Requires
- Students in 6th, 7th and 8th grades to be provided with counseling, advisement, career awareness, career interest inventories and information to assist them in evaluating their academic skills and career interests.
- Every 8th grader to create an individual graduation plan.
- High School students to be provided guidance, advisement, and counseling annually that will enable them to successfully complete their individual graduation plans, preparing them for a seamless transition to postsecondary study, further training, or employment.
- The individual graduation plan must be reviewed annually and approved by the student’s counselor or teacher adviser and the student’s parent or guardian.
successful transition for 8th graders
to high school
- Parental involvement is key & will help to maintain higher levels of involvement throughout high school.
- Student and parents should review the Plan of Study that your student created to help your student prepare and plan for their academic future.
- Contact Mr. Olafemi Hunter for questions and concerns about Rome High School's 9th Grade Academy.